Wednesday, November 04, 2009

We're Home!!!

We are very happy to be home after our hospital stay. Connor had a very difficult night last night keeping his oxygen levels appropriate. There was a pretty big scare between 1-3am, but after he got some really good coughs out, he was able to breathe a lot better! The ICU staff and doctors were considering transferring us to the floor in the middle of the night and then the oxygen problem happened...that kept us on the unit through morning rounds. I really had to fight hard to get him released to home, but I finally convinced them that he would be much better off at home recovering than being vulnerable in the hospital to secondary illness.

I have to say, we are exhausted and are in need of sleep. You never get a good nights rest in the hospital, and last night was no exception. Please agree with us in prayer that Connor's pain would be minimal. He is such a trooper!!!! He is taking Tylenol every 4 hours and rotating Tylenol w/Codine every other dose. Since we have been home he has been playing so good with little agitation. We thank the Lord that he is doing much better than we anticipated and we trust that this will continue!!!

I will update again in a couple of days and let you all know how he is recovering.
We are all hoping for a good night of rest tonight!!!!

Lovebug Hugs,
Lori

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Way to go Connor! Sooooo happy it went so smoothly and that you are back home so soon. They heal so much better when they are home. :) Congrats!

Steph and Christopher

Emery Six said...

Happy Thanksgiving Robertson Family. I see Connor had a successful surgery but I don't see any more posts so I will assume that no news is good news. I hope you are all doing well and are staying healthy during the cold and flu season. Have a great day tomorrow and I hope Connor will try sampling a taste of some of the Thanksgiving feast on his tongue. I remember working with Brent and freezing a whole tray of little tiny spoonfuls of baby food that we would thaw out one at a time so we could work with him to have a bit of food in his mouth. Anyhoo..blessings to you all. Love Susan (and the whole Emery gang)

rsgoldget said...

I started to work with our collection associated with movements to wipe out all of them, and the game helpfully displayed the switch blend I oftentimes tried whenever I stumbled upon combos by accident.Far more intriguingly, following your living dead hordes thinned out, I used to be up against the miniboss--a miniboss in which peacefully beaten us on account of our unproductive preventing and crumbling.This particular had not been Ninja Gaiden, however it had not been Dynasty Players possibly, and I may not be capable of permit our sight glaze more than as well as disengage my brain.Before long, however, my own fingertips realized the actual groove.

rs gold

buy rs gold